Nose is Upturned but Length is Good - What Is Best?

Ive got an upturned nose, but the length is good. I studied a lot of information about tip derotation etc. From what iv heard and read i dont need to place extender crafts, because of the great amount of cartilage in my nose.I dont have a short nose, only it goes a bit up in the end. Im just looking for derotation. What is the best option without placement of crafts. I also have round/bulbous/boxy? tip, but im only looking for derotation and maintaining my own characteristics. Any ideas?

Nasal tip surgery

+2

Dear rhinoplasty patient from Belgium,
It is difficult to render a professional opinion without examining your nose or seeing a photo. You may need some tip work, but a rhinoplasty specialist should see you and make that decision. Good luck

Tip work

+1

It is difficult to say what would be best for you withotu photos. Certainly tip work alone may give you what you want.