Nose is Upturned but Length is Good - What Is Best?

Ive got an upturned nose, but the length is good. I studied a lot of information about tip derotation etc. From what iv heard and read i dont need to place extender crafts, because of the great amount of cartilage in my nose.I dont have a short nose, only it goes a bit up in the end. Im just looking for derotation. What is the best option without placement of crafts. I also have round/bulbous/boxy? tip, but im only looking for derotation and maintaining my own characteristics. Any ideas?

Nasal tip surgery

Dear rhinoplasty patient from Belgium,
It is difficult to render a professional opinion without examining your nose or seeing a photo. You may need some tip work, but a rhinoplasty specialist should see you and make that decision. Good luck

Tip work

It is difficult to say what would be best for you withotu photos. Certainly tip work alone may give you what you want.