Nose Too Far Apart from Upper Lip After Rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I was had a nose job 3 days ago, I used to have a droopy nose and a big nose, the surgeon said he would elevate the tip of my nose a bit. I feel like the tip of my nose is way too far from my upper lip right now, I feel so stressed, and I have the feeling he raised my nostrils up. Is it normal that i have this feeling and does it look fine to you? First pic is on day 1, second pic day 2, third pic day 3.

Swelling after rhinoplasty

Stop looking in the mirror now. You are stressing over nothing right now. Be patient. This is all normal right now.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post rhinoplasty question

Don't worry.  At day 3 post op, it all looks pretty scary for most patients as for you. You have a normal day 3 appearance.  The tip will settle once the swelling reduces. Don't forget it needed to be lifted a little anyway, and with swelling looks even higher. 

You'll get a good result I'm sure, so just allow youreslf to recover in a calm way.  It looks fine.