My Nose Tip is Upturned After Rhinplasty, Will It Go Down? Photos Included

13 days after nose job

Seriously 13 days after Rhinoplasty is just to soon to be worried about results.

+2

IMHO, it's just way to soon, at 13 days after your Rhinoplasty for you to be worried about the results.  How can you even tell?  Your nose is still taped...and taped purposefully such that the tip is over-rotated.  Allow yourself time to heal and don't seek advice form anyone other than the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that did your Rhinoplasty.  I believe it to be unethical for another surgeon to give you, or any fresh post op patient, advice in the early post op period.

Tip up

+2

Taped like you have it the tip is up. It will definitely go down. You need to be more patient about the healing process.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose upturned after Rhinoplasty

+2

Sam, 13 days after Rhinoplasty is still very early.  It think you should wait until the swelling subsides before you form any opinions about your nose.  Also, it is difficult to see the results with all of the tapes on your nose.  I think it is key to be patient at this time.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

+2

Yes; the tip of your nose is  probably just taped up and the tip will settle down after.  You shouldn't really assess the results until a minimum of 6 weeks after rhinoplasty surgery or "nose job".

Ramtin Kassir, MD

Tip up?

+1

It is way too early to see the final result of  a rhinplasty.  Give it some time to heal and for the swelling to go down before you get too worried about the tip being too high.