Nose Tip Tingles and Painful 7 Months After Closed Reduction?

In late December 2010 i fractured my nose, leaving it slightly dispaced and the septum slightly displaced. On January 10th i had closed reduction surgery to reset my nose. I did not correct the septum. 7 months later, it is uncomfortable to wear glasses and the tip of my nose is tingly and painful when touched. Why would this be? Thanks in advance for your help.

Pain and Tingling of Tip 7 Months after Closed Reduction Nasal Fractures

+1

Abnormal tingling in the tip and nasal discomfort may occur as feeling returns after a fracure and closed reductionj, but this is not normal 7 months later. You need careful examination, preferably by your surgeon.