Nose Tip Swelling?

I had a rhinoplasty 11 days ago, I had no bridge work done just my tip deprojected and my septum corrected. I am very swollen and sore to the touch. I know that swelling in any rhinoplasty procedure lasts longest in the tip but I am just curious as to when the hardness will begin to subside as well as the internal swelling. I am just panicing as my nose still looks projected Thanks

Swelling

In general, swelling after rhinoplasty takes months and months to fully resolve, and the tip generally takes the longest. The initial swelling may disappear after 2 weeks, but residual swelling lasts much longer.