Nose Tip Swelling?

I had a rhinoplasty 11 days ago, I had no bridge work done just my tip deprojected and my septum corrected. I am very swollen and sore to the touch. I know that swelling in any rhinoplasty procedure lasts longest in the tip but I am just curious as to when the hardness will begin to subside as well as the internal swelling. I am just panicing as my nose still looks projected Thanks

Swelling and rhinoplasty

+1
Swelling will take months and possibly even a year to resolve, this is especially true for tip work. Be patient and you will see subtle improvement each week. Best, Dr K