Nose Tip Still Droopy, 10 Weeks Post-Op, Will I Need Revision?

Hi, I had my surgery 10 weeks ago to correct breathing problems, plus lift a droopy tip and shave the slight bump. However I have noticed that my tip is still droopy!!! Do you know if it will lift with time or will I need a revision?

How to lift a drooping tip in rhinoplasty?

+1

There are several causes for a droopy tip but the most commun is weekness of the cartilages beween the nostrils. To correct that, a cartilage graft called columellar strut is needed. Find out if you had that procedure during your rhinoplasty. A droopy tip doesn't normally correct itself. You may need to talk to your surgeon or get another opinon. 

Morristown Plastic Surgeon