Would a Nose Tip Get Larger if Nostril Tuck Wasn't Performed After Lifting?

If a nose tip is raised a bit and trimmed a bit, would it lose it's original tip size? If I push my nose with my hand it makes my nose look larger and my nostrils bigger... I was wondering if it is the same logic with surgery. or will the nose tip width remain same size as before?

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Dear germangirl1990,

1. We are always on the lookout for changes in the nose when we perform surgery
  2. The nose is a 3 dimensional object and changing the profile view will also change the frontal view
  3. We are ready for this and make the necessary changes during surgery so that your nose looks great from all angles

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Rhinoplasty and tip position

+1

Pushign on your  nose will not create what your nose will look like after surgery. It is best to go for a consultation in person to determine what is possible.