Nose Tip to Drop? 14 Days Since Surgery?

It's been 14 days since I underwent the surgery. I was promised a straight nose after removal of the hump. But instead it's a little curved mainly due to nose tip. So, is it possible nose tip to drop and me to get a straight nose. My doctor says it's straight, but I'm sure it is not. If nose tip drop is something possible, how long does it take ? and is it possible me to tell it ?

Rhinoplasty at two weeks

+1

At two weeks post rhinoplasty, it is very common to be very swollen. The tip may appear slightly high and large as compared to what it will look like in 6 months or a year.