Nose Tip to Drop? 14 Days Since Surgery?

It's been 14 days since I underwent the surgery. I was promised a straight nose after removal of the hump. But instead it's a little curved mainly due to nose tip. So, is it possible nose tip to drop and me to get a straight nose. My doctor says it's straight, but I'm sure it is not. If nose tip drop is something possible, how long does it take ? and is it possible me to tell it ?

Rhinoplasty at two weeks

At two weeks post rhinoplasty, it is very common to be very swollen. The tip may appear slightly high and large as compared to what it will look like in 6 months or a year.