Is my Nose Tip Bulbous, and Would Rhinoplasty Help Me?

i'm only 15 but i am considering a 'nose job' when i'm old enough.

Nose tip

+2

You need to see an experienced surgeon who can look at your full face. But yes from what I can see a rhinoplasty would be a good thing to consider

+1

I have performed Rhinoplasty for over 20 years and IMHO, your nasal tip is a bit wide but I would not call it bulbous.  Rhinoplasty could be used to thin and streamline the nasal tip which is called a Tiplasty.

Bulbous nose

+1

These photos are very limited but from what is there you do not have a bulbous tip. Whether rhinoplasty will improve your overall look is unknown since we can't see your face. Hold off until you are 17 or so and then discuss your concerns with your parents. See a surgeon for an opinion if they are all onboard with you making a facial change.. 

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous nasal tip and rhinoplasty

+1

I can't see anything wrong with your nasal tip.  In fact, most patients would love to have your wee nose.  Be happy and study hard.

David Alessi, MD

Bulbous tip or not

+1

From your photos, I would not say that your tip is bulbous.  In fact you look like you have a nice nose so at 15, please be kind to yourself and don't get fixated on what you see in magazines.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Bulbous Tip?

+1

Based on the photos shown, an accurate diagnosis is not possible because your nose cannot be viewed in relationship to your face.  I agree with Dr. Rand's advice in this situation.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon