Pre-op: Nose tip alteration without surgery?

I wanted a rhino-tip surgery but I only want to alter the alar bases by a centimeter on each nostril, so it's pointless going through the hassle of surgery for such a small change. I was wondering if there is a non-surgical method of alteration? The nose tip also droops by a centimeter, and my nose bridge is quite narrow, which is why the nostrils stand out more.

+1
   What you want will require surgery.  There is no getting around that.  It is not a big surgery to bring in the nostrils, but it is a surgery.

Yes it is now a reality "partial surgery"

+1
it is only local anesthesie, any tampoon, any plaster paris,ambulatory, you might  correct at same time  both sides, nostrils and point.-
injectable  is not advisible  because they resorce  quickly

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Nose tip alteration without surgery?

+1
Photos are needed for an online evaluation of your nose.  An exam by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is needed for a final determination of the procedure that would achieve the results you are looking for.  See a Plastic Surgeon that has a lot of experience in cosmetic Rhinoplasty surgery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD