Pre-op: Nose tip alteration without surgery?

I wanted a rhino-tip surgery but I only want to alter the alar bases by a centimeter on each nostril, so it's pointless going through the hassle of surgery for such a small change. I was wondering if there is a non-surgical method of alteration? The nose tip also droops by a centimeter, and my nose bridge is quite narrow, which is why the nostrils stand out more.

What you want will require surgery.  There is no getting around that.  It is not a big surgery to bring in the nostrils, but it is a surgery.

Yes it is now a reality "partial surgery"

it is only local anesthesie, any tampoon, any plaster paris,ambulatory, you might  correct at same time  both sides, nostrils and point.-
injectable  is not advisible  because they resorce  quickly

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Nose tip alteration without surgery?

Photos are needed for an online evaluation of your nose.  An exam by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is needed for a final determination of the procedure that would achieve the results you are looking for.  See a Plastic Surgeon that has a lot of experience in cosmetic Rhinoplasty surgery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD