I Want to Make my Nose Thinner on the End, What Do You Guys Reccomend?

I feel the the bone of my nose is fine, but the tip is a little big. I would like the same shape of my nose, just a little bit smaller or thinner, what do you guys recommend? I have big lips already, so I don't want anything that looks too fake. I attached a picture of my face where you could analyze my nose.

Rhinoplasty to make nose thinner

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure typically is performed to thin and narrow the tip, nostrils, and nasal bridge. It must be done in such a fashion that the nose balances with itself and with the facial features presented. Multiple techniques are used to narrow tip cartilages, including dome suturing techniques and sometimes removing cartilage in the tip. Osteotomies of the nasal bones are performed to narrow the bridge and upper lateral cartilages. This is done under general anesthesia and takes approximately one and a half hours. The recovery time usually lasts approximately ten days.  

Nose Thinner on End

+1

Your nasal tip and the nasal base can be narrowed so they are proportional to the rest of your nose. A profile view would be necessary to determine if an increase in tip projection should be considered. Nasal refinement will enhance your other wonderful facial features.

The nasal tip can be refined with a rhinoplasty.

+1

You need to see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural ethnic noses. You may need slight narrowing of the nasal base as well since the bottom of the nose will look wider after the tip is narrowed.

Nose Thinner on the End

+1

Thanks for the posted photo. I recommend a "tip rhinoplasty" . Seek in person evaluations from boarded surgeons in your area. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Nasal Tip Reduction

+1

It appears that what you're looking for is a conservative, yet noticeable change in the appearance of your nose. A minimal reduction of the size of the cartilage in your nasal tip is probably a good place to start. This would improve the definition of your nasal tip and could narrow it as well. If the tip looks rounded or flattened from the side view then it might also be beneficial to create more tip projection, again by either modifying your own tip cartilage, or perhaps adding some cartilage to the tip. Occasionally, narrowing the tip might make the nostrils look wide and therefore it would be important to know if you would want to narrow the width of your nostrils as well. You are already attractive and really should just need small changes made to your nose. Visit with several experienced nasal surgeons to explore your options. It should be quite reasonable to expect a nice result. Best of luck.

Jon F. Harrell, DO