Who Can Help to Make my Nose Have a Thicker Bridge with No Asymmetries

I had three nose operations and finally this is what I have; approximately 1/3 of the implant has been removed starting from the forehead between the two eyebrows. The bridge is no longer straight (however, very close to straight). In addition, the bridge and the sidebones are still crooked along with the asymmetric nostrils (left nostril is at least 3mm lower than the one at right. My nose is slanting towards right. I have been searching for a solution. Please let me know whats my best option.

After 3 rhinoplasties

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php

Asymmetries of the Nose

+1

Photos would really be necessary to provide you with any advice. Thank you, and I hope this helps.

Dr. Nassif

Asymmetric nose after several Rhinoplasty surgeries

+1

Complicated nose asymmetries after multiple Revision Rhinoplasty surgeries should really be examined and certainly require photos to make any sort of accurate evaluation and recommendations.  IMHO, you need to have a few consultations with qualified Revision Rhinoplasty specialists.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whats-Your-Number-The-Palmer-Code/53723954087

3 and out

+1

without photos it is impossible to figure out what the problem is. I'm guessing though, it ain't gonna be easy.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Revision nasal surgery can be complicated

+1

Rhinoplasty surgery becomes more difficult after you have had multiple procedures, mostly because of the scar tissue formation and tissue contraction. At this point, your best bet is to consult with other physicians before deciding on yet another procedure. You need to be examined to determine the right procedure(s) you need. It is certainly possible, as others have suggested, that injectables may be your best answer. The use of injectables will help the perception of symmetry of the bridge but probably will not help the retracted nostril, which will likely require a surgical procedure for correction/improvement.

Web reference: http://facialplasticsurgerymd.com

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal asymmetries.

+1
Fillers are indicated in very specific cases. They may damage the quality of the skin, and if further surgery is required it will be more risky. I suggest you consult with an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon to asses your options. Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pictures would be helpful for proper diagnosis

+1
Due to the multiple corrections you are discussing photographs would be helpful to give you a better diagnosis and surgical or non surgical plan. Please feel free to send any photos to my website or email and I would be happy to provide my expert opinion. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Injection (Non-surgical) rhinoplasty for asymmetries

+1

This type of situation is one that is sometimes amenable to correction with injectable fillers--so called, non-surgical rhinoplasty, at least in terms of widening the bridge and correcting asymmetries of the upper and mid-thirds of the nose. Nostril asymmetries are usually not corrected with fillers, though. 

I prefer to use a temporary filler like Juvederm on a patient first to see whether we like the result and whether the amount used was adequate. If they like the result, then a permanent filler (Artefill) can work very well and avoids further injections.

[And before any nay-sayers try to complain about problems with Artefill, consider that the only other options are repeat injections of temporary fillers every 6-12 months...FOREVER...or a fourth surgery...which statistically has a much higher complication rate than Artefill.]

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon