Nose Really Swollen, Big, Crooked 3 1/2 Weeks Post Op.

My nose was big with a hump and it curved down a lot at the bottom, basically looked like a beak. Because my nose was my biggest feature, I told the doctor to not to straighten the whole thing, but have a very slight hump, but fit my face, thin front, shorten. He claimed to do that, now i feel my nose is still too big, my profile especially. Will the profile get smaller and shrink after the swelling ends? Will it only shrink a bit? I don't want to be the girl with the big nose anymore.

Dorsal Hump

+1

Hi,

It appears from the picture that your bridge or dorsal hump is too pronounced. I would reduce your bridge a little more to make the nose appear smaller from the profile.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com