Do I need any nose surgery? (photo)

do i need any nose surgery plz answer

Do I need any nose surgery?

+1
Rhinoplasty is a personal decision.  Rhinoplasty could help refine the nose if that is what you desire.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Rhinoplasty is a personal choice if your nose bothers you and you have insecurities because of it then yes.  I think you would have great results with a rhinoplasty procedure.  Seek a plastic surgeon that specializes in rhinoplasty surgery.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD