Is there any body part where cartilage can be harvested in straight shape like i-shape implant? (photo)

i alredy discuss that my nose surgery has not been success and nose has not been straight after surgery while dr used ear cartiage so should i go for i- shape implant or again i should go for my own cartilage. is there any part of the body where cartilage available in straight shape like i-shape implant so that they can provide look like implant like straight. i want natural look of my nose . plz find my pic ...thanks...

Body Part Where Straight Cartilage Graft can be Harvested?

+1
A straight piece of cartilage for grafting can be harvested from the nasal septum or the ribs. Remember that the present graft in your bridge, harvested from your ears, can be straightened, diced or recontoured. The problem is not the source of the cartilage.

Nasal implant

+1
The graft more than likely has to be removed and replaced with something better. Rib cartilage is often good and this can come from you or a donor irradiated piece.

Nose implant

+1
Based on one picture, the nasal bridge implant is not very good. What ever is there needs to be removed. Then re-assess the situation and decide what is the most appropriate surgery. As for nasal bridge build you, one can use diced cartilage, septal cartilage, or rib cartilage. All these methods have their pros and cons, that needs to be discussed with you and decide what you and the plastic surgeon can choose the most appropriate method.
Samir Shureih MD.FACS.
sshureih@msn.com