Nose Surgery for a Cleft Lip Person?

Hi, I am 24 years old, I have cleft lip palate, I had surgeries in Mexico, I just came back to the states, I just need to finish my surgery nose, I think it’s only my nostrils, and well I like to fix it, but I don’t know how much will it cost to visit a surgeon in el Paso Texas, and if there any chance I can have a better nose.

Cleft lip and nose surgery as an adult

+1

Dear Jesse

• Thanks for the pictures. 
  • You are a great candidate for rhinoplasty (the costs vary from state to state and most cleft septorhinoplasty procedures are more complicated)
  • Consider how your teeth fit together (occlusion) because you may be a candidate for orthognathic surgery to correct your profile (this can be expensive but makes a big difference in the balance of the face.
  • If you are not interested in jaw surgery (orthognathic), then your surgeon may consider adding some volume to just below your nose with grafts or an implant. (known as premaxillary)
  • Look up some of these ideas and consider scheduling  a consult with a Facial Plastic or Plastic Surgeon.

Best Wishes

Web reference: http://drtravistollefson.com

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon