Options For Nose That is Still Too Wide/fat After a Year? (photo)

Just after rhinoplasty my nose is fat, of course... But a couple things were done that will still make it wider permanently... This bridge was flattened... and, the tip was deprojected If it's still too wide after a year, might I do alar base reduction? Also, is it possible to give the bridge less of a 'flat' look without having the long recovery/swelling of a full rhinoplasty? I'd like to do whatever to make it more narrow without the long recovery. I can't handle a long recovery again.