Nose Still Swollen in the Morning 1 Year After Rhinoplasty?

Dear, it's now more then a year ago and my nose is still swollen in the morning. After few hours it looks better but in the morning it look so big. Is there sometime to do about this? medication? Thank you.

Swollen Nose In Mornings After 1 Year Post Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Holland786,

Usually, final results of a Rhinoplasty get established about 12 months post surgery but with patients of thick nasal skin the end results will take a bit more which may explain why you are experiencing a swollen nose in the mornings.

However, I recommend that you consult with your surgeon who will examine your nose in and out to rule out any other possible causes.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck you.

Dr. Sajjadian