Nose is Still Asymmetrical After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had surgery nearly four days ago and at this point I feel good. Very little pain, just discomfort with my nose. With that said, I am extremely displeased with my results. I had surgery to correct some severe asymmetry and now four days post-op, I feel like the surgery did almost nothing. I see a difference, but it's very small. Is some of this due to swelling? Can I expect my nose to become asymmetrical within the next few months as my nose begins to heal?

Nose is Still Asymmetric After Rhinoplasty?

+1

At 4 days following rhinoplasty, swelling is distorting the result.  You should not evaluate your results for several months to a year.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA