Will my Nose Stay Crooked?

Had rhinoplasty and my nose is swollen and crooked. Is this normal? Why is this happening? When will it go away?

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty

+2

It is really hard to answer the question without pictures but as far as swelling, an open rhinoplasty will nit settle completely for a year or more. Closed rhinoplasty can settle much earlier but you must also be patient before judging the final result. As far as crookedness, your nose is unlikely to straighten more during recovery but pictures would be necessary to advise you further. I hope this helps, All the best, Rian A. Maerckd M.D.