Nose Got Squished 1 Month After Rhinoplasty - is It Ruined?

one month after my open nose surgery i was babysitting and the kid threw a pillow over my face pulling down on the sides squishing my beautiful new nose. it hurt pretty bad and he stopped after i screamed but im just worried its ruined. it doesnt look abviously crooked or squished the only thing that i noticed is my tip isnt as bulbous looking. it has gotten alot wider (maybe its just swelling) i just dont like it as much as i was before this happened, do you think it is just swelling?is it ruined

Squished nose

+1

A squished nose after rhinoplasty is hard to evaluate without seeing pre, posts and more recent posts.  If concerned see your doctor.

'Squished" Nose 1 Month after Rhinoplasty

+1

Wait until the swelling caused by your 'squish" to resolve (probably 2-3 weeks) and then see your surgeon for evaluation. Best of Luck!

Nose got squished 1 month after rhinoplasty

+1

Run back to your surgeon ASAP. You may have a problem that can be corrected very easily. But asking over the internet delays possible treatment. CALL NOW!

From MIAMI DR. B

Trauma to nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Without examining you or seeing before and after pictures it is impossible to know what has changes.  I would suggest making an appointment with your surgeon.  However, they may not know either until all the swelling has resolved and the tissues have settled.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Nose trauma after surgery.

+1

You will have to wait for the selling to go down and then see your surgeon to see if any damage was done.