Can a Nose of This Sort Have the Nose Bridge Raised an and Defined Through Non-surgical Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Though this is an ethnic nose, I just wanted to know if having the bridge raised and defined is possible without going under the knife. Would it be possible to also make my nose pointer in general this way???

Rhinoplasty with fillers

+1

fillers can be just fine on the nasal dorsum but you must keep in mind that they are temporary and over time collagen and some scar tissue is deposited from multiple injections making subsequent injections of the nasal bridge more difficult.

Specifically regarding the tip of your nose in making a point here DO NOT inject the tip of your nose with filler. This is done literally hundreds of times per day and some areas of Asia and has been associated with necrosis of the skin and soft tissues of the tip. Don't do it

you'll be better off visiting with a few board certified facial plastic surgeons and do your homework first. Look at the surgeons website and see whether not you'll be going to the right place. To have patients similar to you? Does the surgeon operate on Caucasians only or do they operate on ethnic noses frequently?

Chase Lay MD

double board certified facial plastic surgeon

Web reference: http://chaselaymd.com/rhinoplasty.html

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can a Nose of This Sort Have the Nose Bridge Raised and Defined Through Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?

+1

Raising the dorsum and increasing the projection of the tip would be far more effective, predictable, and long-lasting with a rhinoplasty.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Raise without the knife?

+1

The only way to add more height to the nasal bridge, or dorsum, is to add something. Injectable fillers, at least in the USA, are all considered  temporary. In other words, the fix will be short and need to be repeated in the future. Stay away from any kind of advertised permanent fillers as they have a history of possible future serious and disfiguring consequences.  If you want permanent results, I am afraid that you will have to "undergo the knife".