Is It Possible to Make my Nose Smaller an Finer?

I would like a finer tip an have smaller nostrils similar to Alicia keys Is that possible ?

Can Nose be made Smaller and Finer?

+1

The majority of rhinoplasty patients are looking to make their noses smaller with more refined features. This is a generalization of course but for the most part it is true. The question is can 'your' nose be made smaller and more refined. It probably can but just how much smaller and refined will depend upon your unique anatomy and characteristics. Skin thickness, bone and cartilage anatomy, history of trauma - all can affect the final result. A thorough consultation with an experienced nasal surgeon will help you to know just how much can be done with your nose to give it the look you would like. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell