Make Nose Slimmer? (photo)

I'm santana I'm black, 20. I've always had a wide nose. What will the price or estimate to make the tip of my nose slimmer and make my nostrils much more narrow. Below is a pic of me and what ill like to achieve.

Nostril narrowing

+2

Yes, you can improve your nose with tip refinement and narrowing, but no you can not look like the two models you posted on the right. They have different quality skin which allows the tip to look very refined.

African American Rhinoplasty.

+2

You can have a much better nose by narrowing the tip and nostrils but u will not look like the model. Inexperienced surgeons make unnatural noses by overdoing AA Moses and the thick skin makes a very bad look. Choose wisely. 

Tip Narrowing and Nostril Reduction with Rhinoplasty

+1

The tip can be narrowed and the nostrils reduced with rhinoplasty techniques, but the thickness of the skin envelope will limit the result to some extent.

African american nose

+1

Patients must be realistic with their rhinoplasty goals.  The model pics are NOT realistic for this nose.  That said, there can still be a nice improvement to this nose with alarplasty, tip techniques and lower osteotomies 

Nasal base narrowing can change the tip

+1

Some narrowing of the nose can be achieved with incisions around the base of the nose to make it narrower.  These must be done carefully to prevent scarring or excessive nostril narrowing.  It is important to have a realistic goal for surgery. It is crucial that the patient realize what can be achieved by surgery.  It is also important to make sure the patient maintains their ethnicity, with a natural more aesthetic nose.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon