Does Nose Skin Look Normal? I Am Worried my Skin is So Bad That It Will Effect my Rhinoplasty and Nasal Graft Surgery. (photo)

I got a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty and Graft work done 3.5 months ago. I am worried that my skin is in such poor condition that it will effect the work done, which all was done in order to help me breath better. I have been worried about aggressively washing my nose as I didn't want to ruin the work done by putting too much pressure on the nose. What's the best way to clean nose at this stage? Is my skin in bad condition? And even if it were, would it be bad for grafts/shape of the nose? Thanks.

How to Care for the Skin of the Nose Following Rhinoplasty

+1

At 3.5 months out from rhinoplasty, you can probably be much more aggressive with the cleaning of the skin of your nose than it sounds like you are being.  Go ahead and wash as usual.  If you don't wash it as usual, your skin will not exfoliate as usual and may start looking thicker and the surface more irregular as dead skin cells build up.  I doubt very much that your skin condition is going to effect the grafts under the skin.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon