What nose shape is shown in this picture?

I have a nose shape similar to this. I am having trouble distinguishing it from concave to straight. What shape is it?!

Nasal shape with a straight dorsum

+2
JamesDean's photoshows a very ideal male nasal shape.  The important components are the nasal tip is higher than the dorsum, the dorsum appears fairly straight with a slight depression or curvature at the nasal base at the forehead.

Rhinoplasty

+2
You have a very masculine nasal shape.  Based just on the profile photo, I would recommend against any procedure to alter the shape.

Jarrod Little, MD

Nasal Profile

+2
The picture demonstrate a gentle curving slope at the beginning of the central brow.  This area is referred to as the dorsum and there is a slight concave shape.  

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Nose shape

+2
The nose pictured has a dorsum with a slight concave curvature.  There is a subtle supratip break that separates the tip from the dorsum.  The skin is medium thickness.

David Stoker, MD