When Will Final Nose Shape Be Apparent After Rhinoplasty with Implant?

i had my nose done and its been a 6 weeks. its still healing but i was concerned about the shape of the nose. I had a silicone implant done and as the nose. One side of the bridge feels hard and the other soft and thicker which makes it look crooked.The soft side has no shape of the bridge and makes my nose look crooked but its not. Does that mean the silicone implant has shifted or will it shape and harden after the final result??

Rhinoplasty with Implant

+1

Your nose will continue to improve for 6-12 months. However, your surgeon may be able to distinguish between swelling and a hard implant 6 weeks after surgery, or in the near future. If the implant has shifted, it can be repositioned.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.