Can Rhinoplasty Help Make My Small Nose More Sharp & Refined?

I am 16 and from India. I'm really fed up with my small and not so tall nose. I want to go through a surgery to get sharp facial features. 

It is hard to suggest anything without an exam or photos, and in the US you would need to have your parents' consent for the procedure.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

I would send photos. The goals are not unreasonable. You should conatct a sureon with experience in rhinoplasty.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

680 N Lakeshore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611

Without pictures, it is impossible to evaluate your question. But , in general a good rhinoplasty is desighned to alter the nose in a fashion to please you. Perfection is rarely posssible but, improvement is

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

3711 Lomita Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90505

Can Rhinoplasty shape my small round nose?

Rhinoplasty can add shape and structure to the nose.  If you'd like further evaluation please consult with your parents and then send photos of the front, side and from below (looking up nostrils) for review with your parents consent.

8500 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211