Nose round and little too short after first surgery: What can be done to fix it?

Hello dear Doctors.I have one surgery 9 mounts ago and I don't like result because nose very bulbous ,round and maybe a bit too short.Ore possible makes my nose looks better? Not soo round and fat?

Revision rhinoplasty for over-resected nose.

+1
From your photos it would appear that your nose has been over-resected during your initial surgery.  I agree with your assessment that it is too short, the bridge is inadequately projected relative to the tip and the tip still lacks definition.   A major revision rhinoplasty with cartilage grafting would be necessary to increase nasal length and augment the dorsum if you desire.  In addition further improvements can be made to increase definition of the tip.  Note, however, that lengthening a foreshortened nose is one of the more challenging exercises in revision rhinoplasty.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS, FRCSC, FACS.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon