Is "Nose Right" a Scam?

I'm constantly seeing a product called "nose right" advertised on the internet, followed by good reviews on seemingly-legitimate sites. Is this a scam?

Nose right

Any device that claims to improve the shape without surgery is unlikely to give long lasting results like a rhinoplasty.

Beware of Suspicious Products

There are an increasing number of products that are becoming more and more available which claim to provide the results of a nose job without the surgery. Unfortunately, no such product exists. If you want to change the look of your nose but are unsure about undergoing surgery, my best advice would be to consider injectable fillers. Though they are not as effective as a rhinoplasty and will not provide permanent results, such fillers can be adjusted and injected to create subtle changes in the appearance of your nose. 

Sam Rizk, MD

Quick fix rhinoplasty?

MOney making gimick.  Squeeze your nose with your finger for twenty minutes then release and quickly look in the will look slightly different for a minute.

Nose Right.....or Nose Wrong....Is it a Scam?

Nose Right is an external clamp that is placed on the nose for 15 minutes a day, and claims to reshape the nose (like eye glasses indent the nasal bridge).  Is it a scam?  For $11.95 plus shipping and handling you will let us know, but with my 25 years of rhinoplasty experience, I wouldn't bet on it.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is "Nose Right" a Scam?

Might work in the correct situation but in general no. Be careful out there. From MIAMI Dr. darryl j. Blinski