Is "Nose Right" a Scam?

I'm constantly seeing a product called "nose right" advertised on the internet, followed by good reviews on seemingly-legitimate sites. Is this a scam?

Nose right

+2

Any device that claims to improve the shape without surgery is unlikely to give long lasting results like a rhinoplasty.

Quick fix rhinoplasty?

+1

MOney making gimick.  Squeeze your nose with your finger for twenty minutes then release and quickly look in the mirror...it will look slightly different for a minute.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

Nose Right.....or Nose Wrong....Is it a Scam?

+1

Hi,

Nose Right is an external clamp that is placed on the nose for 15 minutes a day, and claims to reshape the nose (like eye glasses indent the nasal bridge).  Is it a scam?  For $11.95 plus shipping and handling you will let us know, but with my 25 years of rhinoplasty experience, I wouldn't bet on it.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Is "Nose Right" a Scam?

+1

Might work in the correct situation but in general no. Be careful out there. From MIAMI Dr. darryl j. Blinski