Who is the Best Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the US?

Although I am from Europe I want to travel to the USA to find the best and most experienced doctor on nose revision. I don't really have a problem in my nose but I doesn't look as I want. The previous doctor failed so Im looking for someone who can really make my nose look like as I want to. Can you please suggest me the best on this field?

Best surgeon?

+1

There are many experienced rhinoplasty surgeons and each surgeon has a unique set of skills and tools which may make the best surgeon for that unique problem

Best Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the U.S.

+1

There is no such thing as the best revision rhinoplasty surgeon in the U.S.. There are many excellent surgeons who do this work. Most patients from other countries first do their homework on the internet, review websites, send pictures to surgeons whose results they like, discuss alternatives, then schedule consultations with selected physicians.

Best rhinoplasty surgeon

+1

A friend of mine once said the way to answer a question like yours is to ask a group of surgeons who they each think is the second best rhinoplasty surgeon in the USA.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the US.

+1

Hi,

This is what we call a loaded question. I don't think there is " the best rhinoplasty surgeon" anywhere. Its not like the world cup or Wimbledon. There are many great rhinoplasty surgeons all over the world. You have to search for someone with good credentials and great results, which you can find on websites thanks to the internet.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS