Cost and Doctor Recommendations for Nose Revision in Toronto?

I have been told before doing another nose surgery i should really consider to find the best surgeon this time. I would like to have narrower,smaller ,better shape to harmoney with my face .i do not like this shape.it is big,wide and falling and big nostrails. it has bumbpy on the tip and some areas and it is not symatric as well.when it is cold my nose is runnig ,however i did not have this problem before surgery.i feel not being comfortable and tide inside when i am breathing.any idea?

Revision rhinoplasty specialist in Toronto

+2

I suggest you see Dr. Peter Adamson. He is an excellent surgeon and caring individual. 

Rhinoplasty in Toronto

+1

An excellent surgeon in the Toronto area is Jamil Asaria.  He is a wonderful surgeon and person who will take great care of you!

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

before having another rhinoplasty you need to make sure your expectations are realistic - I do see significant alar retraction (lifted nostrils) which can be addressed with grafting - but the size of your tip may be related to thicker skin and may not improve much more

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php