Nose reshaping and jaw implants for a stronger more symmetric face (photo)

I have done modelling work in the past but never liked my nose or jaw. there is a very slight tilt in my nose and lack of definition from the front and my jaw is too feminine and lacks a masculine structure. I am looking for slight changes that will dramatically improve my face. Can you give me any advice and perhaps a rough quote on the price for the nose and jaw roughly?

Masculinize the face

+1
1. Rhinoplasty should help to straighten your nose.
2. An extended chin implant and mandibular angle implants should give you a more masculine lower face.

Rhinoplasty and implants

+1
Your nose can likely be straightened to a greater degree with rhinoplasty.  Your face appears to narrow considerably and I think your are an excellent candidate for implants along the side of your lower jaw (mandibular angle implants).  The latter could have a significant masculinizing impact. 

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose reshaping and jaw implants for a stronger more symmetric face

+1
Yes, I believe you are correct.  You would benefit from a rhinoplasty procedure to sculpt and refine the nose.  Adding to the angle of your jaw does attribute to a masculine looking face.  The goal of the surgery is not symmetry (as no one's face is symmetrical), but balance and masculinity.