Nose Problem. Need to Straighten? (photo)

sir..i m 16 yrs old boy and my ques. " Is It Possible That My Nose Could Be Straight" My nose is slightly narrow from the bottom. its just towards left hand. but please doctor advise me what i have to do to make it straight and strong.....

Addressing crooked noses

+2

Rhinoplasty surgery can straighten your nose.  Typically, noses are crooked because of problems with the nasal septum and/or the nasal bones.  A physical exam would be required before any further suggestions can be made.  Schedule a formal consultation with a facial plastic surgeon to determine the exact reason for your crooked nose. 

Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon