Nose Piercing Keloid? (photo)

i'm 17 & i got my nose pierced, and i had a small keloid, but it went away on its own, it was quite tiny barely noticeable. I went to the beach, and got toppled by some waves and with that, my nose ring was basically taken out. I had to use a normal earring until i could get to the store. About a week later, the keloid came back, and i left it thinking it's heal on its own. it didn't and was bigger than ever. I've been putting everything on it. From saltwater, to triple antibiotic ointment.

Keloids on the face and nose - Los Angeles

+2

I treat many keloids and believe that you should consult with an expert keloid surgeon to determine whether surgery or conservative laser or IIT will help. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles