Nose/nostril asymmetry? (photo)

My left nostril appears to be lower than the other, i'm wondering if this asymmetry is noticeable and worth being corrected?

Nose/nostril asymmetry?

+1

I would not correct it as the nostril asymmetry is slight.

Los Angeles, California a

Nostril asymmetry

+1

You are correct but the difference is so slight that I'm not sure it's worth trying to fix it. Everyone's face is asymmetric. I doubt that anyone else other than you sees the difference.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Acceptable degree of nasal asymmetry

+1

Everyone's face and nose has a certain degree of asymmetry. Is the asymmetry of your nostrils noticeable to a facial plastic surgeon? Yes. It is noticeable to most of the general public? Probably not. While rhinoplasty could improve the symmetry between your nostrils, it's up to you to decide if it is "worth" it or not.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

One nostril higher than the other

+1

A simple correction is to use a injectable filler to lower that higher side which I have used in the type of problem.

Your surgeon could tell you was is involved with surgery.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon