Nose too narrow and small for my face

need revision surgery after my primary made my nose too narrow and small for my face . Had a cephalic trim.can t breath well )Doctor suggested onlay tip graft to widen the tip and alar rim grafts to support the rims . The thing is my nostril walls are narrow as well . Should I add alar strut graft to support the nostril walls and the area where the lower lateral cartilage was trimed. What is the best graft to reverse cephalic trim .Please help I can t take this small narrow nose anymore . Thank you

Options regarding revision rhinoplasty

• It would be very difficult to determine exactly what you would need based on description alone. You certainly need to have a face-to-face evaluation done by an experienced surgeon who does a significant amount of revision rhinoplasty's. There is certainly a number of options available to you but it would be difficult to determine which would be best without seeing you

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

621 S New Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63141

Revision rhinoplasty for a narrow nose

Dear nothappy11,

• You can use cartilage grafting to reinforce and rebuild the nose after primary rhinoplasty
  • You will likely need rib cartilage if you not have septal cartilage left
  • See a revision rhinoplasty specialist who can address all of your concerns

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

201 South Lasky Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Revision Rhinoplasty

I'm sorry to hear that you need to seek revision rhinoplasty surgery.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can help and guide you towards achieving the results you seek.  A thorough evaluation of both the inside and outside of your nose is recommended to determine the best solution for your nose.  3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize the areas of concern as well as what you may look like afterwards.  

Kimberly Lee, MD

416 North Bedford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Rhinoplasty revision

It is impossible to answer your question without a proper evaluation in person or at least seeing photos in person.  Good luck.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028