Nose Manipulation 4 Days After Operation?

I've recently had a small nose manipulation after breaking it, but the external splint has become oily and wet and has came off 4 days after my operation.. if I'm careful with my nose will it harm it ?

Nasal Manipulation after Fracture

+1

I would see your surgeon for a post operative evaluation. He/she may want to apply further tape or another splint for a few more days. I am not sure if osteotomies were done or done on one side or what exactly the manipulation that you state occurred was? Your treating surgeon is the key to these answers so make an appointment and be careful with your nose in the interim. Best regards!