Why Does my Nose Look the Same After Septorhinoplasty?

I am 2 weeks postop from septoplasty, turbinate reduction, and rhinoplasty. My nose looks exactly the same as before surgery with only a minor change in the tip. He was supposed to shave down my side nasal bones and lessen the hump, all which is still prominent. He said he made the area above my tip a bit wider so my nose would look straighter. In pictures front facing, it still looks like a big crooked sausage in the middle of my face. I'm so depressed. Could this just be the healing process?

Nose Not Changed After Rhinoplasty

+1

2 weeks after surgery it is impossible to evaluate your result. There will be a significant  decrease in swelling over the next 6 weeks, and your nose will continue to improve over another 6-9 months. Continue to share your concerns with your surgeon.