Are My Rhinoplasty Expectations Realistic? (Photos)

I am considering getting Rhinoplasty since my nose is prominent and I don't think it suits my face very well. I was wondering if I could get my nose to look like the pictures attached. The picture on the left is my normal nose, the picture on the right is an edited version of how I would like it to look like. Do you think rhinoplasty will be able to make my nose look like the ones in the pictures below?

Rhinoplasty expectations are realistic

+1
I personally do computer imaging on all of my consulting patients to show the proposed surgical result. While your expectations are reachable and could be performed I personally feel that the top of the dorsum may be more aesthetically pleasing not reduced to that extent. I would be happy to have you send me your original photographs to my website listed below and I will do an imaging to what I would propose for a nice natural surgical result. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com