Would I Be Able to Get a Nose Thats Like Megan Fox? Also How Can I Get a Jaw Line Like Hers?

Surgery to get nose and jaw line like Megan Fox.

+1

In regards to a rhinoplasty, the surgeon must sculpt and reshape existing bones and cartilage, so it is physically impossible to give celebrity noses to individuals.  The process of rhinoplasty surgery involves narrowing and refining the tip so it is not so bulbous, and narrowing a wide bridge, and either adding or subtracting cartilage from the bridge line depending upon if there is a hump reduction or more augmentation is required.  Regarding the jaw line, liposuction will create more definition in the jaw line, while a chin implant will improve projection of a retrusive chin.  All of these procedures can be done together and are usually performed under a general anesthesia as an outpatient surgery.  

Nose and Jawline like Megan Fox

+1

A rhinoplasty and chin implant will provide significant improvement in the appearance of your lower face, but you will not have a nose like Megan Fox because of your thick nasal skin. An experienced nasal surgeon will describe your alternatives and establish reasonable expectations.

Rhinoplasty and Jaw Surgery to Look Like Megan Fox

+1

The answer to your question is yes, and no. We could certainly use photos of Megan Fox as a guide for where we would like to be, but the ultimate result from a rhinoplasty, chin implant, and neck liposuction depends quite a bit on your unique anatomy. Computer imaging is a great way to look at this, where we take a photo of you, and using Megan Fox photos as a guide, show you what we would be able to achieve. Make sure and see a surgeon with a lot of experience with imaging software in order to get an accurate representation of the end result. This way we can go over what we can and can't do with the surgery and you would then have a pretty good idea if it makes sense for you to proceed with the surgery. From your photos I would say that you are a good candidate for these procedures, and who knows, you might even feel that you look better than Megan Fox when you are all done. Good luck.

Michael R. Menachof, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

+1

Dear Mercedes,

You need to see a good qualified Facial Plastic Surgeon for a consultation. You would be an ideal candidate for Rhinoplasty Surgery and Chin Augmentation. Personally I use a digital imaging computer in my office with my which allows me to show the patient the proposed surgical result. This is helpful in showing you the modifications a Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation would make with your personal aesthetics. While every nose is different and the facial anatomy is different many patients bring in photographs of celebrity noses they like. Megan Fox is a popular one that I receive quite often. The most important factor is to do each surgery depending on each patients facial anatomy to be proportionate and aesthetically pleasing to all of your features. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD