Nose Leaning and Different Shape Nostrils. Nose Looks Botched!

Hello I had open surgery done 6 weeks ago after that I've had clear nostrils are very uneven one has been cut it seems as I has a small indecision after surgery along with the bridge leaning to the left. The tip seems very pointy will this come settle? i also asked for the hump in the bridge to be taken down and its still there. Please tell me if I need a revision I hate the look right now as it is very obvious a botched nose.

Botched Rhinoplasty

+2

It appears that you will need a revision rhinoplasty from the photos you submitted.

The shape and position of your left nostril has to be re-aligned and perhaps volume may need to be added trough the use of cartilage grafts.

You are too early to undergo surgery.

I would consult a rhinoplasty specialist in your area.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes things appears as a poor done rhinoplasty. Best to wait 9 months than consider revision. Seek in person second opinions from only boarded docs!

Rhinoplasty revision will probably be needed.

+1

It takes 6 to 12 months for the swelling from your rhinoplasty to go down. If after 6-12 months your nose still looks the same, please consult a board certified surgeon