Nose Job, Need Suggestion? (photo)

Hi, I live in Karachi. I attached the images of nose. the nostrils are wide and when smile the nose becomes much wider and it looks bad. I need a cute little nose. I have attached the images and need the suggestion from experts. Also how much it costs? Thank you.

Hi There,

Here is a link that may help you with your research.

http://www.realself.com/rhinoplasty/cost

Hopefully this helps!

Tip Refinement to balance and strenghten profile

+2

It is important to meet with your surgeon preoperatively to discuss your desires, goals and motivations.  Some hurdles to obtaining "a cute little nose", such as thick skin and any history of previous nasal surgery, need to be discussed with your surgeon so that you are aware of the best possible outcome.  With pictures you have submitted, I would possibly recommend a tip refining procedure to better accentuate your nasal tip and to slightly elevate it which also help narrow the "wide nostrils" and give you a strong masculine nose.  Also, there is a muscle that often lowers the nasal tip when you smile called the depressor septi.  When this muscle is overactive, the nasal tip can be pulled downward with a smile and cause the nose to look wider.  This can be removed at the time of rhinoplasty.

Nose job to reduce wide nostrils

+1

The nose will always widen upon animation whether or not a patient has rhinoplasty.  After a rhinoplasty, the starting point widening will be less so the nose will appear less wide after the procedure.  Narrowing of the nostrils is accomplished by alarplasty incisions at the base of the nostrils to bring the nostrils in narrower and reduce flaring.  Postoperative monitoring of the supertip area with cortisone shots is mandatory in patients who have thick, olive, oily, sebaceous-type skin.  The cost for a rhinoplasty is around $7,000 and includes the operating room, anesthesia, and the surgeon’s fee.

Rhinoplasty for refinement of the thick skin nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for refinement of the thick skin nose involves thinning the skin and the tip cartilages and narrowing your nasal bones.The width of your nostrils can be slightly narrowed as well.

Nose job suggestions?

+1

While it is very difficult to make complete suggestions without being able to fully exam the inside and outside of the nose I can give you some advice. First I would seek out a board certified surgeon that specializes in Rhinoplasty surgery. These are very difficult operations and are very delicate in nature. If you do not have any breathing problems then I will assume you are only looking for external cosmetic work. One has to take into account the thickness and quality of the skin to be able to suggest possible results. There are many things that can be done to your nose to refine the tip, help shape the nostrils and give you the result that you are looking for. Expectations of what is possible and what you desire have to be discussed at length with a qualified surgeon. You could expect to find pricing anywhere from $4,000-$10,000 dollars for the surgeons fee alone depending on the experience and expertise of the surgeon. Those are just ball park fees. 

Rhinoplasty recommendation

+1

I have to admit that your nose looks quite good based on the photos.  Again, you did not post any photos when you smile, so it is impossible to comment if your nose changes significantly to warrant surgery. 

Rhinoplasty

+1

It is always good to obtain a few consultations with different surgeons.  Good luck with your search.

Nose Job

+1

My suggestion is to obtain three consultations with highly experienced Cosmetic Surgeons who will provide you with a written personal quote of your desired cosmetic surgery.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon