3 Months After Nose Job, I Am Not Sure if I Like my Results. I Cannot See a Difference, Can You? (photo)

What do you guys think, i had my nose jobe 3 montsh ago Oct 21.. but am not sure...about it..it looks better then before..but i think i look the same..no big changes... what you guys think

Rhinoplasty

+2

I see big changes for the better in your posted photos but you prove the point that a patient can have a good result and still be unhappy with rhinoplasty or any other cosmetic surgery. Happiness is frequently a state of mind independent of the surgery or its result. The plastic surgeon's job aside from the technical aspect of doing appropriate surgery is to give their patients a reasonable idea of the results of surgery as well as possible complications and turn down patients with unreasonable expectations who will not be happy no matter what the results are. That is easier said than done and even the best of us make mistakes in patient selection.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

3 Month Result Following Rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult to evaluate your result with one picture, but your hump has been significantly reduced and your nose looks more refined. It will continue to change with time. I don't know what goals you had but there has been improvement as best I can tell.

+1

Are you being serious? There is a very dramatic improvement based upon those very poor photos posted. Maybe you should see the doctor's before photos with new after photos from your doctor. I bet you will be surprised!

Results After Rhinoplasty

+1

Although 4 months is a little early to make a complete evaluation, and the photo views aren't standardized, I definitely see aesthetic improvement in the picture on the right.  However, this is a topic better taken up with your Surgeon with standardized pre- and postop views available, and after a little more time has passed.  Try to be patient!

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty: 3 months postop, results?

+1

Rhinoplasty surgery is very effective in improving the aesthetic appearance of the face and profile.  Your photographs give a limited view but do show significant aesthetic results that will continue to improve over the next 3-6 months.  The nose heals very well but takes a significant amount of time to clear swelling and soften scar tissue.  You are still in the healing process and the swelling, shape and aesthetics will continue to improve as this process continues.  Following rhinoplasty, your results should near their final appearance at approximately 1 year post op.  You look great and will continue to look better!

John G. Apostolides, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

From the limited views in the photos you have provided, it appears that you have improvement in your appearance.  However, your nose is still swollen and will continue to improve over the next year.

Kimberly Lee, MD

3 months rhinoplasty change

+1

Even from these limited photos you appear to have a major change and improvement. Be patient, you will continue to see more tip changes over time.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose 3 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on the pictures, your nose looks very nice. It may continue to evolve over the next few months.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty post-op

+1

Of course it is difficult to say for sure without other views, but the one you posted sure looks alot better than what you started with. Remember swelling will go down even more over the next several months.