I Want a Nose Job,I Don't Want the Bone Changed Just the Size of my Nostrils

How much would this cost and how long could it take and could I be awake for it?thank you.

Cost for rhinoplasty - nose job

+1

Every surgeon will have different fees for rhinoplasty surgery.  A nose job for a particular nose may cost a certain amount with one surgeon and a different amount for the other.  This also depends on the complexity of the surgery.  Revision are typically more expensive as they require more work and use of cartilage from the ear or rib on occasion.  Seek a trained rhinoplasty surgeon for the best advice.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nostril reduction

+1

It is possible to have nostril reduction without changing rest of nose.  Depending upon your tolerence for discomfort, it can be done under general anesthesia, sedation or just with local injection of anesthetic. Cost will vary based upon chosen method of anesthesia and from surgeon to surgeon.

Vasdev Rai, MD

It depends

+1

Without seeing pictures, it is impossible to advise you whether the changes you want are possible.  I recommend you consult with an experienced surgeon to discuss your case.  Depending on the level of work needed, you may or may not be able to perform the procedure while sedated (awake).

Colin Pero, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon