How Would I Look with a Nose Job ?

how old do i have to be to get one?

Min Age for Nose Job

+1

A patient should have reached physical maturity, and have the emotional/mental capacity to handle the surgery.  If under 18 there needs to be a compelling reason why the surgery should be performed and parental consent.

Rhinoplasty Desires

+1

The question should not be "how will I look with a nose job?" The real question is  "what do you not like about your nose?"  Start there...to help gain some clarily before you even see a plastic surgeon.

Kevin Brenner, MD, FACS

Minimum Age for Female Rhinoplasty

+1

Because of growth concerns, I will advise against any nasal surgery including septoplasty until the nose is fully grown, which is about 15-16 years old in women. 

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, how would I look?

+1

I agree with the other surgeons here that you should have your parents consent before seeking Rhinoplasty advice to thin your nose.

Minimum age for nose job

+1

I am not able to tell what your nose shape is with your picture.  A rhinoplasty procedure should be done when your nose is fully grown and mature; this is around 16 years old for a female.  Of course as a 16 year old you will need to have your parents consent because you can not do your own consent until you are 18 years old.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon