What are the options for fixing the bump on my nose? (photo)

I broke my nose last year and was left with a bump on the bridge of my nose, i'm thinking of getting it fixed but am terrified of surgery are there any other options? I also feel my nose is too big for my face but that might just be teenage drama :)

What are the options for fixing the bump on my nose?

+1
To remove the bump on the bridge of your nose would require rhinoplasty surgery.  You look young, so you would need your parents to be with you in the consultation  with your surgeon.    The nose can be refined to better fit your face.

Correction of the Nose Following Trauma

+1
Unfortunately, the only option to really change the shape of your nose is surgery. Although you are rightfully anxious about having surgery, in the right hands your chances of having a successful outcome are quite high. Make sure you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who has dedicated experience in rhinoplasty surgery. Take a look at the link provided below to see what type of results are possible with surgical reshaping of the nose. Best of luck.

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
ONLY surgical options apply to your case. Best to be seen in person so you can fully understand the surgery involved...//

Rhinoplasty for broken nose and bump on the bridge line

+1
Nasal trauma to the nose can result in a broken or fractured nose bones and cartilage. The nasal hump is shaved down during the rhinoplasty procedure. Osteotomies of the nasal bones are usually required to narrow and straighten the bridge line.

Rhinoplasty

+1
You are a very good candidate for cosmetic rhinoplasty. In order to achieve your best nose--there're 3 areas that must be addressed: 
1)the tip
2) the profile
3) the bony width
and sometimes, the nostril opening.
Every rhinoplasty --- in my opinion- requires those areas to be treated. In some form or another. This combination of techniques will give you the best possible outcome!
Make sure to go to an Experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for evaluation.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

Option to Fix Nose

+1
Surgery is the only way to eliminate your hump and narrow and define your broad tip. I agree that it would be beneficial to make your nose proportional with your surrounding facial features. 

Dorsal Hump Reduction

+1
The best option to remove the bump on the bridge of your nose is surgery.  Unfortunately, there are not any good non-surgical options to improve the appearance.  A rhinoplasty can reduce the bump on your nose and make the overall nose appear smaller so it looks more proportional to your face.  I would speak with a plastic surgeon to discuss options for surgery.  You may want to wait until you are done growing before having surgery.

Eugene Kim, MD

+1
A closed rhinoplasty can be used to reduce the bump, and the overall size can be reduced as well.