Age 16, Male and Feeling Insecure: Do I need a nose job? (photo)

i feel as though im attractive but my nose is like the one thing im insecure about and i was wondering if i should get one im 16 now and is my nose really bad?

No one NEEDS a rhinoplasty

+1

First of all, you may be too young for a rhinoplasty.  You need to have stopped growing to have it done.  Secondly, no one needs a rhinoplasty.  As a rhinoplasty surgeon, I can find things to change in most noses, but it does not mean you need to have surgery.  I suggest you wait a few years, say 3-4, to get more used to your adult body and body image and then see a rhinoplasty specialist about what specifically is bothering you about your nose.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

This is a question you have to ask yourself, if you are insecure and constantly aware of your nose then the answer is yes.

Consult with a local plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Do I need a nose job?

+1

Rhinoplasty must be a decision that you make. I think it is also helpful for the patient to identify the aspects of the nose that he or she does not like.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.