Nose Job

requarding my first question i explain it more I had a hump S deviated bulbous boxy nose also I think it is wide base and I had rhinoplasty 6 months ago where I had turbinectomy and shaping the nose but not reduce the width of the base and after 6 months I feel that the tip need more work on it to contour it and the nose not that much straight, and wide base need to be reduced and I am really worried so do I need a revision, grafting of the tip ??

Revision rhinoplasty

+2

Dear rhinoplasty patient,
Reviewing your rhinoplasty pictures, there is significant bulbosity of nasal tip and crooked nasal bone. I would recommend you to have a consult with a surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty. In some cases patients are seeking surgeons who offer low prices and end up with paying more later on for a revision. Please do your homework and research, it is your nose. Good luck

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

It is unclear from the photos if you ahve any post-ops. I assume the lower left photos is the post-op, but it is hard to see the features. It is best done in person.  If you are still crooked and the tip is not well defined you  may need a revision, but I would wait a full year.

Need for Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

If you want to straighten your nose and refine the tip, revision surgery will be necessary. Consult with a surgeon experienced in revision rhinoplasty surgery.

Secondary rhinoplasty for wide nasal base

+1

I would agree that you continue to have a wide base and poorly defined tip. This would likely require a full tip rhinoplasty with cartilage grafts. Seek the skills of an epxerienced rhioplasty surgeon.

Revision rhinoplasty.

+1
It depends on what you want the nose to look like. If you want the tip to be more refined and the base better then yes you will need a region done by an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon.