Nose Job

requarding my first question i explain it more I had a hump S deviated bulbous boxy nose also I think it is wide base and I had rhinoplasty 6 months ago where I had turbinectomy and shaping the nose but not reduce the width of the base and after 6 months I feel that the tip need more work on it to contour it and the nose not that much straight, and wide base need to be reduced and I am really worried so do I need a revision, grafting of the tip ??

Revision rhinoplasty

Dear rhinoplasty patient,
Reviewing your rhinoplasty pictures, there is significant bulbosity of nasal tip and crooked nasal bone. I would recommend you to have a consult with a surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty. In some cases patients are seeking surgeons who offer low prices and end up with paying more later on for a revision. Please do your homework and research, it is your nose. Good luck