Nose Job? (photo)

Hi! Im a female and I'm currently 18 years old!! I really want to get a nose job, i don't have anything major wrong with my nose i just want fix it up a bit :) here are a few pictures, let me know what you think and what can be done to it

Nose Job?

+1

Aestheically speaking, from the photos provided, the nose have a very slight dorsal bump that can be rasped down.  From the front view, the nose is a bit wide as is the nasal tip.  These can be thinned and refined with a Closed Rhinoplasty.  Hope this helps. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

I want to change my nose a bit

+1

From your pictures, it looks like you have a small hump on the dorsum and a round or bulbous tip. You show a picture smiling which makes me think that maybe you don't like the width of the base when you smile. Even small problems such as yours can be made more feminine and aesthetically balanced with modern rhinoplasty techniques; in fact the goal should be to give you a smaller, prettier tip and get rid of that hump in addition to narrowing the bridge without making your nose look "operated on". So go for it and see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with an extensive experience in nose surgery, a good sense of proportion and facial aesthetics and who will carefully listen to your goals. We use the Vectra 3D imaging system to help communicate your concerns with you by showing what can happen with surgery. See results. You do have a nice nose but if your concerns are reasonable, then you will have a happy outcome and see subtle but powerful improvement from an experienced surgeon. Philosophically, when it comes to noses, less is more and the goal is to have aesthetically balanced and natural result that helps to define your face. 

Rhinoplasty goals.

+1

Before attending a rhinoplasty consultation, It is best if the patient researches some basic information regarding rhinoplasty and facial aesthetics and then defines a few changes that he or she wants to see in their nasal appearance.  I would encourage you to be a little bit more specific about what changes you desire.  However, with that said, based on the photos provided, your nose has fairly good proportion and form.  The nasal dorsum could be reduced slightly and the nasal tip could be refined for an improved look. 

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS, FRCSC.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Job? (

+1

Yes you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty. seek ONLY in person evaluations from boarded surgeons. 

Nose job yes or no

+1

Hi,

Nose job is something a surgeon does depending upon what patients want to get corrected.Its not that he or someone one else will identify for you .You need to express your self more clearly and float more images for more specific remarks.

Web reference: http://www.dubai-aesthetica.com/face/female-nose-job.html

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

"Nose Job" recommendations

+1
When considering a rhinoplasty, it's best not to ask others what they think of your nose. If there are specific concerns about the appearance of your nose, these concerns should be addressed with the plastic surgeon of your choosing, who will then recommend surgery if it seems reasonable to meet your expectations. Hope this helps!
Thanks for your question and photos. Best of Luck!

Web reference: http://www.drgregpark.com/nose-surgery